Saturday, February 13, 2010

Stop crying your heart out

Uncle has really passed away.

I was in a middle of a badminton match, when I received the phone call from Mum, saying he slipped and fell and is hospitalized. For a moment, I was dumbfounded. My parents asked me not to visit him as they only allowed 3 visitors only. As I was walking back, I decided to go ahead to the hospital to visit him without my parents' knowledge. Me and Delia cousin called for him, but he didn't responded. All he did was lie there with closed eyes, breathing hard with slight movements from his legs. I felt the ache in there. Although we didn't like him then, but we grew up to realise his good intentions. In fact, we all loved him deep down.

Rest in peace. Life is really fragile.

One wave has hardly subsided, when another rises.
All this one go. Thanks, indeed.

0 comments:

About Me

Shawn Lee
290788

It's all in the blog.

Crap Box

I've attracted..

people here!

  ©Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com used by Shawn Lee. :)

Back to TOP