Monday, December 28, 2009

Almost felt I've turned to a civilian.

I've been on leave for almost a week, but felt as if I've done with what I'm currently doing now. The feeling is of course damn shiok, partying, eating, shopping or even sleeping like nobody's business. During this period, everything was great, enjoying every moment with my friends. I even got to know a couple of new friends. Before I went on leave, I told myself not to think of anything else, and enjoy myself. I hoped I did, but tomorrow I'll be back to normal life again.

And I knew I can't hide it longer. They all kept probing and wanted to know, and so I told them yesterday finally for the first and last time. Didn't wanted to tell anyone when nothing is happening yet. I felt much better, of course the problem is still not solved. Arghhhhh. Freaking troubled and pisssssssssssed.

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELIX CHANG! LOVE YOU!


"It takes something real strong to bring me down, but all it took was you - my Achilles' heel."

0 comments:

About Me

Shawn Lee
290788

It's all in the blog.

Crap Box

I've attracted..

people here!

  ©Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com used by Shawn Lee. :)

Back to TOP