Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 The Last .

This is probably my last post for this year. I'll say this year was one of the most eventful year of my life. Had loads of different types and kinds of life experience. Met many new and great friends. For this I must really thank all my friends around me. They've been a great help towards this clumsy, blur and ignorant fat ass here, and I really appreciate that.

I may be cheerful, insensitive, stupid, friendly, lame, happy-go-lucky, blur, funny, etc, but I hope you friends liked the happy moments I did to you, or the impressions you had most on me. Also pardon and forgive me the sad/irritated/frustrated/heart-wrenching/infuriating/pissed-off moments I caused on you. Sorry for having such a troublesome friend.

Ups and downs I'm in, I supposed I'm more of downs. I might have told some of you out there, solved or unsolved, I'm very happy you lent a listening ear when I needed one. Also thanks for your advices and those who made me laughed and brightened my day when I needed to. Sorry for the worries, but I'm fine, really I am.

Going on, I've quite a small number of achievements this year, but loads of failures and regrets to add on. Cliché it may sound, but I'm gonna proceed on to my resolutions. Everyone is doing it, so why not me?

Resolutions for 2010

  1. The utmost achievement in my life is of course to shed some weight. Been trying hard for close to 10 years but not much results. Recently, I'm quite glad I've slimmed down by a lil', but not complacent at all. Initially was for the Phuket trip, but will continue to train hard.

    For this, I will definitely do it, I promise.

  2. Regrets. I've been living with regrets through-out my life. I had two major greatest regret in my life that's still bothering me. I hate that feeling, it sucked and it hurts. I missed the chances and opportunities so often. I don't think I'll be able to take the pain if that same thing happened to me again.

    For this, I told myself never to live with regrets and let the same thing happen again. To put it another way, I will be able to die without regrets.

    Selfish it may be, but I've made up my mind to do that. Sorry.

  3. Foresee my future. I always do things without plans, acting very rashly. I think its time to change. Plan ahead, set my priorities, think what to do. Stay organised.

    I'm quite sure if I have a set of rules and systems running while doing things, I'll be better.

  4. Being late. I'm always late. It started when I was in secondary school. My CCA school teacher was too good to punish me when all of us were late. As a result, it became a habit and a norm for me to be late. I really need to get back my sense of urgency.

    It will also cast a bad impression on people when you're late. I so need to plan my time and priorities properly. I'll change.

  5. Vulgarities. I'm trying so hard to stop. The working environment I'm in is vulgarities-prone and is inevitable to accidentally utter them out. I'm not giving myself an excuse by the way.

    Of course I know they're ugly by nature, and I'm really trying my best to cut down and eventually stop using them. I promise.

  6. Savings. It's time for me to trouble about money at this age. I come to know money is indeed hard-earned. You need to experience before you really feel the need of money. Money is everything now. The society is very realistic. You'll speak louder if you have the money. If you're a poor sad bloke like me, you can just shut your mouth up and get lost.

    I took a small step. I opened another savings account. I'll save up a regular amount of my pathetic salary per month. Not something big and great, but at least, I thought about my future and started.

  7. Maintaining peace and health. I hope that all my friend, families and everyone to be in the best of health. Peace will in all parts of the world. I'm not like some "world-peace" hypocrite. But definitely not be happy to see anyone or a country to be diseased. Or wars be declared here and there.

    World peace. Best health. My stand, always.

  8. Lastly, I hope for a newer and better me. I don't know how to but I need to change. Okay, cut all the crap.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. WELCOME TO 2010.

0 comments:

About Me

Shawn Lee
290788

It's all in the blog.

Crap Box

I've attracted..

people here!

  ©Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com used by Shawn Lee. :)

Back to TOP