Sunday, October 4, 2009

DO KIND, FEEL KIND.

Friday and Saturday, i went to Fernvale Garden School to help out as community service. It's a school for the intellectually disabled, but the kids there are uber cute! One held my hand when i passed by him, that's so funny!

Friday, we set up the whole place for preparations for Saturday's Family Day. I was there from 0930 to 2030. We were in charge of setting up a Ghost House to scare those kids. We racked our brains together with the brains of a bubbly teacher, we created a maze for the kids to walk thru. We guys were so afraid that we would scare the wits out of those kids, but the teacher thought it wasn't scary enough. HAHA.

Sat, it was a great day. Many kids came together with their families. Hoped the kids have fun, I was truly satisfied and felt a sense of completion. I guess it's to compensate the bad things i did to my recruits in camp. :D

The environment made me missed schooling.






















KIDS MAKE ME SMILE. :)

0 comments:

About Me

Shawn Lee
290788

It's all in the blog.

Crap Box

I've attracted..

people here!

  ©Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com used by Shawn Lee. :)

Back to TOP