Sunday, September 27, 2009

Someone save me.

Just reached home, going camp soon already. It's a short day for me. Early afternoon, I treated dad and mum to Fortunate Restaurant for dim sum. I suddenly craved for it, and thus asked them along and offered to treat them. It cost me 70 bucks but it was rather worth the money, food was delicious.

Then visited Aunt who was admitted to hospital. There was a swell on her leg, but luckily she's alright now. She brought me up, and I really can't bear to see any of my close ones be in any trouble.

Nowadays, I'm been really tired. No one can really understand. No time to rest, and loads of tasks and appointments to take up. I'm starting to feel the stress and workload of my job, holding to 3 major appointments and performing the tasks concurrently. And gym at night. It's killing me.

Sometimes, i just feeling like talking to someone.. And this let me recall back the days where i call Caleen Quek almost everyday during school days, so much so she knows almost everything about me. Haha. But talking to her now is weird. Lol.

Life is bored and without motivation there.. But i'll press on, for I have a target! :)

0 comments:

About Me

Shawn Lee
290788

It's all in the blog.

Crap Box

I've attracted..

people here!

  ©Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com used by Shawn Lee. :)

Back to TOP