Thursday, May 27, 2010

Save the face

What it could be? What could have changed a person so quickly?

We have not met for quite some time. He was one of my good friend. One of those who I have not heard him uttered any profanities since the day I knew him. Good conduct of himself.

Just, he replied me "FUCK YOU" on MSN while chatting. But he shocked me for more than a second. If anyone else were to say this, I'd just fuck him back and wouldn't give a damn. All, or rather, most guys do swear (I don't believe if anyone don't).

I don't feel anything, not upset at all. But just much disappointed about the changes a person could make.

For this, I wonder.
Is everyone acting nice at the very start? For some motive? Or is it that people do change for every moment in life?

0 comments:

About Me

Shawn Lee
290788

It's all in the blog.

Crap Box

I've attracted..

people here!

  ©Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com used by Shawn Lee. :)

Back to TOP