Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bad month!

This month till now has been uber busy and suay for me! A bad start of 2010, I see. All things don't happen my way, and is really frustrating and pissing me off. And some friends go mocking and annoying me. Sometimes I really feel like flaring up, but always controlled myself.

Worst of all, I've just signed 2 weeks of "extras" for some lame reasons. Sigh. Tomorrow will be better. Argh, really a horrible month.

Anyway, just came home from brunch at Spruce with the girls. Initially thought was only with Tricia and Caleen, but turned out there were more people. Felt tired the entire day, dozed off a couple of times with them. I need rest and I'm like falling sick soon. And tomorrow shall probably be a cardio-workout day! Needa get back my 4s!

0 comments:

About Me

Shawn Lee
290788

It's all in the blog.

Crap Box

I've attracted..

people here!

  ©Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com used by Shawn Lee. :)

Back to TOP