Monday, December 21, 2009

It's not easy.

Had HTHT with my dearest Da Sao when we went for dinner just now. Girls be girls. She's good enough to guess what's bothering in me.
I wish I could forget. But she knew I just can't do it. Thanks anw for the talk, my friend, well appreciated.

My mp3 issue is finally settled after so long, I saved $50 and the fee was waived off! It'll come to Singapore very soon from California! I should be happy, don't I? But it doesn't seem so, why?


Cause when I with her, I am thinking of you....

2 comments:

debboo December 21, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

I know how it is, to want to forget but can't. I was in the same predicament not too long ago, and during that time I would sometimes think that maybe I'm really over it but later realise that I'm not.

It is not easy, definitely, and it takes time. But my honest advice to you, from someone who went through it before: instead of trying to forget her, you should try to think about other things that make you happy. Sure enough, you might think of her again once in a while, but gradually you will realise, the more you don't try to want to forget, the easier it is for it to slip out of your mind.

Trying to forget is a way of remembering.

-Someone who just happened to pass by.

Shawn Lee December 25, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

Thanks for sharing debboo. Appreciate your advice too! :)

About Me

Shawn Lee
290788

It's all in the blog.

Crap Box

I've attracted..

people here!

  ©Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com used by Shawn Lee. :)

Back to TOP