Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Much appreciation

Prior to the phuket trip, I had to pay double the price at work. So much so I have already fallen sick. Sneezing nonstop through the day sucks. Almost died.

Had a long phone chat with both of them 2 days ago. We didn't had chats like that for many years already, especially one used to be my chatting kaki years ago. Anw, I was damn tired that night, especially doing duty for straight 2 days after coming back from my Phuket trip. But the chats sure made my night. And I realised I have not met up and had a good talk with them for a very long time.

Many things kills me. But luckily for my group of friends, it'd temporary ease those pain.

For now, thanks for that night, my girl-friends. :)

0 comments:

About Me

Shawn Lee
290788

It's all in the blog.

Crap Box

I've attracted..

people here!

  ©Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com used by Shawn Lee. :)

Back to TOP